Monday, February 3, 2014

See the Book Trailer for Played by LIz Fichera

It's going to be a busy week on the blog, so let's get started with a cover and book trailer reveal for Played, a Young Adult title from Harlequin Teen. 


This Game Is Getting All Too Real

He said: I like to keep under the radar and mostly hang out with my friends from the rez. But when I saved Riley Berenger from falling off a mountain, that rich suburban princess decided to try to save me.

She said: If I can help Sam Tracy win the heart of the girl he can't get over, I'll pay him back for helping me. I promised him I would, no matter what it takes.



And now the book trailer! I liked Hook, the debut novel in this series, and you can read my review here.  I'm excited to show you the trailer for Played.  Played is scheduled to be available on 5/27/14.






Goodreads

It's already available for pre-order!


More about Liz Fichera





No comments:

Review: Hott Take (Hott Springs Eternal, #2) by Serena Bell

    The hard part isn’t acting like we’re falling for each other. It’s pretending we’re not. Shane: My grandfather’s will has me betwee...