What I thought about Falling Into You
Tucker Colburn and Hazel Pierce have history and a lot of chemistry in
Falling Into You. Tucker has stayed home all these years, helping with
the family business and pursuing his own career in fire fighting. Hazel,
his neighbor and long time friend left town, but returns years later to
find all the feelings between them are still sizzling.
I really
liked that they started out as friends who helped each other during
those rough teenage years. I had a friend like that and the relationship
between Tucker and Hazel was very realistic to me. They do have a lot
of the past to deal with as there are many hurt feelings and
misconceptions that must be addressed.
While there were slow
spots, I really did like this story. It was easy to keep engaged with
wanting Tucker and Hazel to find their way back to each other, which is
so important in a romance. And yeah, I wanted to shake Hazel a few
times, but I understand why she did the things she did which is also
important to me.
Overall, this is a terrific story and a terrific series from this author.


No comments:
Post a Comment