Thursday, December 29, 2022

My Favorites of 2022

It's not easy to pick just a few favorites out of 104 books read in 2022, but I've whittled down the list to these favorites and memorable reads. I read more romantic suspense and thrillers this year, too.
 
 There are some new authors here, and that makes me happy. And there are authors whose work I devour whenever a new release pops up. 
 
These stories represent hours of escape and I thank all the authors for the entertainment. And there are so many other great authors and stories out there! What was your favorite(s) this year?
 
(Links to my review appear below the graphic.)

Happy Reading to all in 2023!



   
 
______________________________________________________

No comments:

Review: Hott Take (Hott Springs Eternal, #2) by Serena Bell

    The hard part isn’t acting like we’re falling for each other. It’s pretending we’re not. Shane: My grandfather’s will has me betwee...